Today was a quite productive day for me. I spent about 3.5 hours studying grammar and vocab words. Tonight I am going to meet with Ben again to go over pronunciation another time and maybe talk about more culture and things like that. I'll probably do a little Rosetta Stone stuff too. I'd rather do an hour or two a day instead of a long pull of 4+ hours. I feel like I'll get more out of it that way. Maybe not?
I also met the foreign teachers Frank - a Chinese man from just outside of Suzhou, Ryan - a business graduate from Oregon, and Sebastian - a guy I know nothing about. Ryan lives directly above me. He came with us last night to watch the Olympic ceremony and things like that. A pretty decent guy, if you ask me.
The Cheetos in a previous post are not actually steak flavored. I was looking around the store today for more flavors and learned that the intended flavor for that bag was "Texas Barbeque." I say bullshit. It was totally steak and vegetables.
Best
-Mike
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment